Recharge your passion for the profession at the ASCA Annual Conference, July 8–11, 2017, in Denver, Colo., and you may be able to walk away with a rebuilt classic car while you're at it. Enter for a chance to win a Mazda RX8, rebuilt by WyoTech students and instructors.
- The drawing is open to registered attendees of the 2017 ASCA Annual Conference and ASCA professional, student or retired members.
- To enter, conference attendees and ASCA members must submit an official entry form or submit their name, address, telephone number and e-mail on a piece of paper. 2017 conference attendees will receive a form onsite to complete; nonattendee ASCA members should mail an entry to ASCA, 1101 King St., Suite 310, Alexandria, VA 22314, by June 1, 2017.
- Only one entry form per attendee or member will be accepted.
- The car will be transported to the location of the winner’s choice within the 50 U.S. states or the District of Columbia.
- Drawing will take place and be announced on July 11, 2017, at the 2017 ASCA Annual Conference in Denver, Colo. Winner does not need to be present to win.
- Winner is responsible for applicable taxes, license, registration and other fees.
- Winner grants ASCA and Zenith Education Group permission to use photographs and other images, name and other information for promotional use.
- Zenith Education Group employees, family and friends, current students and applicants are not eligible to win.
- In consideration of participating in the car giveaway, attendees and ASCA members agree to hold ASCA and Zenith Education Group harmless from any and all damages incurred as a result of contest participation or winning the car.